Contact > Careers at CNSE > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany.
Description of Duties:
|Position Title: ||
MEMS Device Integration Engineer
The MEMS Device Integration Engineer will be physically located at CNSE’s Smart System Technology and Commercialization Center in the Rochester, NY area. The duties of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Interface directly with customers and provide technical expertise to customers and staff.
- Lead device development & integration with new MEMS based programs.
- Program management.
- Provides significant technical contributions to programs, training, MEMS design, MEMS device integration, process-flow development.
- Documents processes, device-process development and technical contributions.
- Participation in developing processes, concepts, design, prototyping and testing of MEMS devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
- 5+ years industrial experience in MEMS device development and technology with experience in a variety of MEMS applications and processes.
- Previous project and team management experience.
- Experienced in the use of design of experiments and failure analysis methodologies.
- Candidates must address in their application their abilities to work with a culturally diverse population.
This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a
background investigation; this position may be subject to annual
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application to:
Search for MEMS Device Integration Engineer
Smart System Technology & Commercialization Center
5450 Campus Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R11-20
Budget Title: Engineer
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List