About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Timothy Ross
Electrical Systems Engineer
- Power Systems Operations Specialist IV, NYS Department of Public Service Albany, NY , 5/2010 - 10/2010
- Professional Engineering Consultant, Red Hook NY 2002 - 2010
- Client Site Manager, UAI Engineers P.C. Inc. East Fishkill, NY , 2000 - 2002
- Various Engineering Duties, Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp., Poughkeepsie, NY , 1987 - 2000
- MBA (Finance), Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- B.S. (Electrical Engineering), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Provide engineering support for the construction and maintenance of all the electrical facilities located on the CNSE Campus.
- Monitor current and projected electrical loads to insure adequate capacity exists to serve the present and future needs of the facility.
- Work with National Grid and CNSE maintenance personnel to insure power quality.
- Design systems to minimize the need for interruptions for future maintenance.
- Insure all applicable electrical codes and safety requirements relative to the construction and maintenance of the electrical system are followed.
- Assist finance in developing timely and accurate tenant electrical usage billing through the maintenance and upgrade of our existing metering infrastructure.
- Licensed Professional Engineer