About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Mark Wagner
Document Control /CAD Technician email@example.com
- Drafter/Designer, M+W Zander, 2005 to 2008 (AutoCAD ver. 2007)
- CAD Designer, Plumb Engineering P.C., Albany, NY, 2004 to 2005 (AutoCad ver. 2004-05)
- CAD Designer, Smith & Mahoney, P.C./Clark Patterson Associates (merger), Albany, NY, 2000 to 2004 (AutoCad 2002, Autodesk Arch. Desktop 3.3/Land Develop. Desktop)
- CAD Group Leader, Environmental Systems Design (ESD), Chicago, IL 60601, 1997 to 1998 (Microstation 5.0)
- CAD Designer, Austin Engineering, DesPlaines, IL, 1989 to 1997(Microstation 4.0, 5.0 & AutoCAD version 12-14)
- CAD Drafter, United Conveyor Corporation, Deerfield, IL, 1986 to 1989 (Intergraph/Microstation)
Responsibilities at CNSE:
- A.A., Columbia College, Chicago, IL, 1987
As the Document Control /Cadd Technician, Mr. Wagner is responsible for archiving and maintaining CNSE facility records for all site services. This includes the Arch, Mech, Elec, and Civil asbuilt conditions for the buildings on the Research Foundation (CNSE) site. Duties also include the preparation and documentation of facility engineering drawings for work preformed by CNSE field technicians.
Through the years Mr. Wagner has gained extensive knowledge in the Design/Build engineering field. His work as a subcontractor, prior to arriving at CNSE, introduced him to the facility integration for tools with-in a clean room environment, which included the coordination of tool/fab clean room space between CNSE and the multiple tenants that share the research and development site. Other responsibilities include the translation of point of connection hook up information from EE to subcontractors. Coordination of the design and installation of isolation vibration bases for vibration sensitive tools tool layout and tool P&ID's.