About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Douglas Coolbaugh
Associate Vice President of CMOS Derivatives Development, Professor
- IBM Corp.
- 2005-2010: Senior Technical Staff Member, Manager of 300 mm CMOS Derivatives Development
- 1996-2005: 200 mm Technical leader for passives device development, RFCMOS Development / Bi-CMOS Integration
- 1986-1995: Materials Engineer in Metrology – Chip Carriers, Assembly Development, Printed Circuit Board Development/Mfg
- 1980-1985: Manufacturing Engineer Printed Circuit Boards
- 2006, 2009: Elected Master Inventor – IBM Fishkill (120+ Patents filed / in progress of filing)
- Ph.D. (Physical / Surface Chemistry), SUNY, Binghamton, NY., 1987
- B.S. (Chemistry), Hobart College, Geneva, NY, 1980
Dr. Coolbaugh is responsible for the development of CMOS derivative technologies and is an adjunct professor.