About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Samuel Duro
firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Background:
- Financial Analyst, College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering
- Financial Analyst, ACS Government Solutions Group
- Finance Associate, GTECH NYS Lottery Division
- M.A. Financial Economics, University at Albany, State University of New York
- B.A. Economics/Political Science, University at Albany, State University of New York
Mr. Duro is responsible for the financial oversight of various CNSE programs. He supports departments, projects, and consortia, including the Global 450 Consortium, with data analysis and preparation of budgets, forecasts, and financial reports. He provides strategic analysis in such areas as funding, expenditures, cash flow, and risk.