About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Coleen Cremo
- Financial Manager, College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering 2005-Present
- Assistant Controller, Hamilton Printing Company, 1994-2005
- Senior Accountant, Roth & DeChants, Accountants and Auditors 1989-1993
- Staff Accountant, R.E. Friedman, CPA 1988 -1989
Responsibilities at CNSE:
- BBA Accounting, Siena College
As Financial Manager, Ms. Cremo is responsible for providing the financial, operating and business management necessary to support existing and new programs. Administrative Experience:
- Higher education and non-profit financial management.
- Financial management including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Accounting experience involving compilations, reviews, and audits.
- Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.